Fleet Split Glitch?

Notice any dark matter on our websites or forums? Let us know!
ryan.roland
Cadet
Cadet

Fleet Split Glitch?

Postby ryan.roland » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:35 am

When moving from star to star I had split my fleet into two and sent it to a different start, to fix that after realizing that one system had nothing to offer i sent the one half of the fleet to the star that the other half had resided on, now after recombining my fleet to its original density there is supposedly still a part of my fleet in at the other systems star, and when i go through the fleet settings if says there something there, however it gives me no statistics on the ship in the other system and says that both parts are together in the new system.

In short, the game is showing a part of my fleet at another systems star while simultaneously telling me it both exists and does not exist, which happened after recombining my fleet in another system after splitting it for exploration.

ryan.roland
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Fleet Split Glitch?

Postby ryan.roland » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:37 am

I had refreshed the page multiple times to make sure it wasn't a server side problem and it still prevails.

jerome.schaner
Developer
Developer

Re: Fleet Split Glitch?

Postby jerome.schaner » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Having the same issue split my fleet and now i have ships at 3 different places but i cant get them back all to 1 place again

Return to “Bug Reports”